Barri-Float™ is a therapeutic, bariatric pressure reducing mattress system, specially designed for the morbidly obese patient to lower interface pressure & temperature, improve clinical outcomes, and enhance patient comfort.
- Head Zone: for comfortable, supportive pillow area
- Torso Zone: 3 layers with over 200 load bearing support cells for localized, reduced tissue interface pressure over critical bony prominence's. Over 250 air chambers modulate heat build up for reduced maceration
- Transfer Zone: enclosed side bolsters provide enhanced support, stability, and ease of patient egress
- Heel Zone: 3 layers with thermo conforming, slow reactive, ViscoElastic foam top layer for ultimate heel protection, maximum comfort and durability
- Vaperm Cover: loose billowy vaperm cover reduces pressure, friction, sheer, heat, and moisture. The cover is anti-static, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, flame retardant, and stain resistant with low Moisture Vapor Transmission (MVTR) to reduce the risk of fluid ingress. 270° zipper for easy parts replacement and 4 reinforced mattress positioning handles
Want a Printable Brochure?
Select the Button to Download a Brochure